Cancer Centre drop-in event
- Date: Tuesday 26 July, 5pm-7pm.
- Location: Welcome Village, Guy's Cancer Centre, Great Maze Pond, London SE1 9RT.
We are now in the final phase of this project to make it ready to welcome our first patients in autumn 2016.
Dr Majid Kazmi (clinical director of cancer services), Alastair Gourlay (director of asset management) and Diana Crawshaw (Chair of the Patient Reference Group) will be speaking at this final session.
We will have a range of stands showcasing:
- the building and installation of medical equipment
- clinical services for patients
- new technology to be used within the centre
- information about the art installations
There will be an opportunity for all guests to visit the Villages within this Centre and to chat to staff about our progress. Everyone welcome.