Our nurse-led specialist community health inclusion team supports vulnerable people who have difficulty accessing primary care services, e.g. homeless people, refugees, asylum seekers or people with addictions.
Our clinics are run at day centres, drug and alcohol services or hostels based across Lambeth, Southwark and Lewisham. They are all drop-in services, so you don't need an appointment.
Our team provides a range of free and confidential services, including:
- a full health assessment
- screening for blood borne viruses
- sexual health screening
- routine blood tests
- treatment for minor illnesses, wounds or injuries
- advice on how to manage long-term diseases
- advice and intervention for people who suffer from long-term pain related to traumatic experiences
- health promotion for young people in homeless hostels
- referral to other services where necessary.