Our upper GI surgical unit provides surgical services for conditions of the oesophagus, stomach, duodenum, pancreas and gallbladder. These include cancers, gastro-oesophageal reflux, gallstones, obesity and pancreatitis.
Our unit is the south east regional unit for upper gastro-oesophagealsurgery and specialises in all aspects of upper gastrointestinal disease. We perform surgery for cancer of the oesophagus and stomach as well as a wide range of other conditions. We also perform many laparoscopic procedures and have an oesophageal physiology laboratory.
- 9.30am - 12 noon, Tuesday (alternate weeks), St Thomas’ (Mr A Botha)
- 9.30am - 1pm, Wednesday, St Thomas' (Prof R Mason, Mr Gossage, Mr Davies)
- 3.30pm - 5pm, Wednesday pancreatic clinic, King's College Hospital (Mr S Atkinson)
- 1.30pm - 5pm, Thursday, St Thomas' (Prof R Mason, Mr Gossage, Mr Davies)
- 9.30am - 12.30pm, Friday, St Thomas’ (Mr S Atkinson)
- 9.30am - 12 noon, Friday, St Thomas’ (Mr A Botha)