We are looking for patient and public members from our local community to join our Trust forum.
You will be asked to bring a patient/public perspective to discussions. You do not have to have a clinical background and we will provide training to help you in your role.
Trust Mortality Surveillance Group (TMSG)
The Trust Mortality Surveillance Group meets monthly to ensure that all patient deaths that take place in our hospitals are reported upon and reviewed in line with national guidance.
The group identifies opportunities for learning and improvement in the way in which we provide treatment and care and to ensure that learning is shared as widely as possible within the Trust.
We are recruiting two family/carer representatives to join the group and are particularly interested in hearing from family members or carers whose family member may have died whilst in hospital, as the Trust is keen to learn from this experience.
For more information, contact Annette Fogarty on 020 7188 3512 or email email@example.com.
The deadline for applications is Saturday 29 February.
Help us review our meal time menus for our inpatients
We are looking for people to help us to review the mealtime menus used on our adult inpatient wards in 2020. We would like to hear from you if you have:
- Been an inpatient or cared for someone who has been an inpatient on one of adult wards in the last 12 months
- Have an interest in food, food nutrition and food service
- An understanding of the importance of value for money in hospital food and beverage services
- Are able to attend up to four meetings of 1.5 hours long between the months of February and June 2020.
Please see the full patient and carer catering champions working group role description (PDF 173Kb).
We can offer:
- Reimbursement of reasonable travel costs
- Lunch vouchers
- Insight into the workings of hospital catering services.
To apply please complete the application form (PDF 207Kb) and return to us by Friday 29 February 2020.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call extension 020 7188 2009.