You can help our patients and their families at Guy’s and St Thomas’ and Evelina London Children's Hospital by raising money for big things and small touches that make our life-saving care even better.
There are many different ways you can get involved – take part in one of our events, organise your own event, volunteer, give a donation or leave a legacy.
How you can help
Your donations can help fund:
- pioneering equipment so we can find new ways to diagnose illness and treat it with the best possible success
- new environments shaped around what different types of patients, their families and our staff need
- little things that help patients and their families going through a worrying time feel understood and more relaxed.
Thanks to your amazing support:
- the time between diagnosis and treatment of our heart patients has been sped up thanks to portable heart monitors
- women who have had plastic surgery following breast cancer can be given supportive, reconstruction bras
- our dialysis patients have new chairs which are height adjustable, which is safer for both patients and staff, and can be fully reclined, which is essential in an emergency
- our tiniest patients are kept snug and secure thanks to vital equipment for our neonatal unit including incubators and special baby nests.
Our hospitals give expert care with a human touch. Many of our patients and families say they’d like to do something to say thank you, we give them that opportunity.
To find out more or to get involved call us on 020 7848 4701 or visit our fundraising website.