Posted on Wednesday 16 October 2013
If you are lucky enough to have been allocated a place in the ballot for the 2014 Virgin London Marathon and would like to run for Guy’s and St Thomas’, please contact the fundraising team.
Alternatively, if you would like to apply for one of our limited 2014 London Marathon charity places to run for Guy’s and St Thomas’, please email us or download the form from our website.
The deadline to apply for one of our charity places is 24 October.
All of our runners receive:
- a personalised dri-fit running vest
- invitations to regular training nights to meet the team
- top training tips from our team coach
- unlimited fundraising support from our dedicated events team
- an invitation to a pre-marathon pasta party
- three cheer squads around the course on race day to support you through to the finish line
- an invitation to our post-race reception with a complimentary massage and hot meal - friends and family invited too.