Guy’s and St Thomas’ is organising a Hackathon and would like to invite you to help us solve some of the challenges we face.
We are looking for people from a variety of disciplines to help us solve some critical pain points such as:
- using patients’ data to improve care
- capturing images onto patients’ secure care records and more.
Our team of clinicians and technology colleagues will be on hand to mentor and advise the hacking teams. Please note that the event will be filmed.
Who should attend?
We are looking for a range of people with a variety of skills to help us hack critical challenges: techies, developers, designers, data analysts, health innovators, UX architects, data security experts, business analysts, service designers and others.
Why should you attend?
- Potentially win £200 in prize vouchers. We may also invest to develop these ideas further.
- Gain access to inside knowledge and expertise from the NHS and healthcare system.
- Contribute to the NHS.
- Network with other professionals.
What should you bring?
This is an interactive session. We recommend you bring a laptop or mobile device with internet connectivity, as well as pen and paper.
Deadline for registration: Tuesday 13 March.