This is our second European Cancer Nursing celebration event.
Join us at our stand in the Cancer Centre at Guy's to celebrate the work of our cancer nurses. Tell us what you like about your cancer nurse, or if you are a nurse, why you like being a cancer nurse.
You will have the opportunity to:
- network and share your cancer nursing experience
- meet colleagues from the King's College London nursing faculty
- find out more about the United Kingdom Oncology Nursing Society (UKONS) and join for free
- complete our quiz to win a free place to the UKONS Conference 2018
- attend a series of talks between 10am and 2pm in the Gordon Survivorship Centre for staff, although patients are very welcome to join us. Please download the agenda (Word 105Kb).
We will be sharing our day with our European colleagues on social media using #ECND2018
Find out how you can get involved (PDF 231Kb).