Our Healthier South East London (OHSEL) is a partnership of local NHS organisations, councils and other groups interested in healthcare.
They are holding an event for Southwark residents to share their views and help shape the future of the NHS in the local area.
You need to register for this free event.
There are also a series of events during July and August covering topics relevant to south-east London. Find out more and register:
- Access to services, Monday 15 July, 3.30-5.30pm, Bexley
- Getting the best start in life, Tuesday 16 July, 2-4pm, Lewisham
- Services working together, Tuesday 23 July, 12 noon-2pm, Greenwich
- Children and young people's mental health, Wednesday 24 July, 3.30-5.30pm, Southwark
- Daytime hospital appointments, Thursday 25 July, 2-4pm, Bromley
- Social isolation and working with charities, Friday 16 August, 11am-1pm, Lambeth.