Help us celebrate the achievements and contributions that older people make to our society and the economy.
Come and meet the fantastic teams involved in older people’s care. We will be showcasing projects, and sharing information about the services we use both in the hospital and the community.
- 11-11.30am: the Nightingales singing performance
- 1-3pm: information stalls
- 3-3.30pm: Florence Nightingale performance
- 3.30-4.30pm: information stalls
We are also holding events in Lambeth and Southwark, 10am-4pm. Drop in to see our teams in the community for advice, and lots of fun activities.
- Streatham Leisure Centre, 390 Streatham High Road, SW16 6HX
- Peckham Library, 122 Peckham Hill Street, SE15 5JR
Come and try day
If you are thinking about starting physical activity or want to improve your strength and balance, join us at our 'Come and try' day on Thursday 3 October at Guy's Hospital.