Run, spin and climb your way to the top of Guy’s Tower and be an urban legend. Take on the ultimate city triathlon and raise funds for Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals.
This event has something for everyone, no matter your age or ability.
- junior triathlon – ages 8-15. Run 1km, choose between 25 burpees, hula hoops or star jumps and then climb 29 floors to the top of Guy’s Tower
- classic triathlon – ages 16+. Run 2.4km, spin 15km and climb 29 floors to the top of Guy’s Tower
- ultra triathlon – ages 16+. Run 5km, spin 18km and climb 29 floors to the top of Guy’s Tower
- relay – take on a single element of the triathlon as part of a relay team
- climb only – take on the climb, 29 floors to the top of Guy’s Tower
- all-day festival – free to attend and right by the start line. There will be food, drink and entertainment throughout the day.
Once you make it to the top of Guy’s Tower, you’ll receive a finisher medal and goody bag and you’ll be able to join our post-race party with food, drink, a well-deserved rest and stunning views of London’s skyline.
Find out more and register for the event.