Alice Coulson is a genetic counsellor specialising in cancer genetics. She trained on the NHS scientist training programme, and completed this in 2020. Alice's previous work was in psychiatric genetics and the national BioResource projects.
Education and training
- BSc Human Biology (First Class Honours) – Loughborough University, 2014
- MSc Genes, Environment and Development (Distinction) – King's College London, 2015
- MSc Clinical Science, Genomic Counselling (Distinction) – University of Manchester, 2020
- NHS scientist training programme in genomic counselling – National School of Healthcare Science
- Waszczuk, M., Coulson, A., Gregory, A. and Eley, T. (2016). A longitudinal twin and sibling study of the hopelessness theory of depression in adolescence and young adulthood. Psychological Medicine, 46(09), pp.1935-1949.
Tel: 020 7188 1390
- Cancer genetics
- Hereditary breast and ovarian cancer
Last updated: June 2021