Gynaecology nurse consultant
Debby Holloway is a nurse consultant in gynaecology with a clinical caseload that includes a one-stop outpatient procedure clinic that provides:
- diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy
- insertion of IUS/IUCD
- other minor procedures
The clinic also sees women who are pre-menopausal or who have post-menopausal bleeding (PMB).
Additionally, she co-leads a specialist menopause service and a clinic within the haemophilia centre for women with a bleeding disorder and gynaecology problems.
She teaches and runs a yearly gynaecology course at King's College London and she is the current chair of the Royal College of Nursing women's health forum.
Education and training
- Registered general nurse (RGN)
- Master of Science (MSc) (advancing health care practice)
- BA (Hons) professional practice
- British Menopause Society (BMS) recognised specialist menopause practitioner
- Honorary fellowship from the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gyaenacology
- Honorary fellowship from the Royal College of Nursing
Tel: 020 7188 3023
Email: [email protected]
Last updated: January 2023