Consultant anaesthetist and honorary senior lecturer
Donald Miller is a University of Cape Town graduate. He has been a senior lecturer at Guy's Hospital since 1998.
Education and training
Inventor of four breathing systems:
- cuff pressure regulator
- omnivent 2000 versatile ventilator
- flowrite flow sensor
- SLIPA airway and 3gLM airway and SLIPA-3g devices.
- the Jack Abelson prize for the best paper published by an anaesthetic registrar in that year
- winner of the 1988 Technocape competition
- Johnson and Johnson travel scholarship for developing a new non-invasive cardiac output measurement device
- SMART award, 1991, for cuff pressure regulator.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 020 7188 0637
Area of expertise: respiratory equipment, airway management, breathing systems.
- respiratory equipment
- airway management.
Last updated: June 2021