Jude Partridge is a consultant geriatrician at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust.
She has been an honorary senior lecturer at King's College London since 2017.
She chairs the British Geriatrics Society peri-operative care of older people undergoing surgery special interest group.
Education and training
- PhD, King's College London, 2019
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians, 2019
- MSc Gerontology, Institute of Gerontology, King's College London, 2007
- Membership of the Royal College of Physicians, London, 2004
- Medicine and surgery (MBChB), University of Bristol, 2000
- Complex interventions
- Health services research
- Perioperative medicine for older people
- Cognitive impairment
- Postoperative delirium
Jude Partridge's publications on the King's College London website and PubMed.
Phone: 020 7188 8617
Email: [email protected]
- Perioperative medicine for older people having surgery
Last updated: December 2022