All have interests and expertise in the management of arrhythmias, including ablation and the use of devices (pacemakers and defibrillators).
Pacing and electrophysiology physiologists
- Mark Squirrel – principal cardiac physiologist
- Susie Mathieson – deputy principal cardiac physiologist
- Shahada Begum – specialist physiologist
- Leanne Maddock – specialist physiologist
- Carly Taylor – specialist physiologist
- Motin Ali – specialist physiologist
- Catherine Atherton – specialist physiologist
- Mark Herridge – specialist physiologist
Cardiology clinical nurse specialists
We have a dedicated team of clinical nurse specialists with an interest and expertise in caring for arrhythmia patients. They can be contacted on 020 7188 0978.
- Sian Jones – advanced nurse practitioner
- Sara Horsely – clinical nurse specialist
- Stephen Walker – clinical nurse specialist