Secretary: 0207 188 7263
Fax: 0207 188 5844
Areas of expertise: immunotherapy, food allergy, drug allergy, allergy in adolescents
Dr Rosario Caballero is a consultant in allergy at Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust.
Dr Caballero completed her training in allergy at the University Clinic of Navarra, Spain. Prior to moving to the UK, she worked at the International Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies of Immunology at the Georgetown University Medical Centre, Washington DC, combining both interest research and clinical work. She joined the allergy service at Guy’s Hospital in 2005.
She is a member of the British Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (BSACI) and the European Academy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI).
Education and training
- Fellowship in Allergy, Georgetown University Medical Centre, Washington DC (USA)
- PhD, University of Pamplona (Spain)
- Specialist training, University Clinic of Navarra (Spain)
- Medical Degree, University of Zaragoza (Spain)
- Food allergy
- Drug allergy
- Promotion of allergy service for adolescent patients
- Genetic epidemiology of betalactams allergy reactions
- Induction of tolerance through early introduction of peanut high risk children (LEAP Study)
- Innovation in Drug Allergy, University Clinic of Navarra (Spain) 2004