Ed Westcott, consultant general and colorectal surgeon
Secretary: Betty Muweke
Secretary tel: 020 7188 2576
Secretary email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Area of expertise: Crohn's disease, inflammatory bowel disease, colorectal cancer
Ed Westcott has been working as a consultant general and colorectal surgeon at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since September 2013.
His specialist interests include Crohn's disease, inflammatory bowel disease and colorectal cancer.
Education and training
- FRCS, 2011
- MD, Imperial College of Science Technology and Medicine, 2009
- MRCSEd, 2001
- MB.BS, Imperial College of Medicine at St Mary’s
- Intercalated Bsc, Anatomy, Charing Cross and Westminster Medical School 1993
- Medical School, St Mary’s Hospital Medical School.
- Crohn’s disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Colorectal cancer.
- Sir William Broadbent Prize for clinical project.