Secretary: Shelia Marchant
Tel: 020 7188 3044
Area of expertise: acute deterioration and critical care outreach, severe respiratory failure, extra corporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO), therapeutic hypothermia.
Having begun a career in anaesthesia and critical care medicine in Yorkshire, Dr Glover completed his advanced training at Charing Cross and Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals, London.
He has been a consultant at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 2009. He is the medical lead for critical care outreach and chairs the Trust committee on acute deterioration.
In addition, Guy specialises in severe respiratory failure and extra corporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) as well as pursuing a research interest in post cardiac arrest management.
Education and training
- 1998: MB ChB (University of Leeds)
- 2005: Fellowship of the Royal College of Anaesthetists
- 2008: Diploma in Intensive Care Medicine (UK)
- 2009: Certificate of Completion of Training - Intensive Care Medicine / Anaesthesia
- 2011: Fellowship of Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine.
- Acute deterioration and critical care outreach
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome / extra corporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO)
- Targeted temperature management after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.
- Post cardiac arrest management