Tel: 020 7188 4367
Area of expertise: head and neck diagnostic pathology, odontogenic and salivary gland tumours, oral cancer research, prediction of cancer in premalignant diseases.
Edward Odell is an academic pathologist with interests in clinical and laboratory research.
He is a clinical lead for Viapath (previously GSTS Pathology) and Guy's and St Thomas' head and neck pathology.
He has published both undergraduate and postgraduate textbooks and is am a member of the Faculty Board of the Royal College of Surgeons and national specialty adviser to the Royal College of Pathologists.
Education and training
- Royal London Hospital (1975-84)
- University College London (1984-1988)
- Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
- Head and neck diagnostic pathology
- Jaw tumours
- Odontogenic tumours
- Salivary gland tumours
- Oral cancer research
- Prediction of cancer in premalignant diseases