Secretary email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary tel: 020 7188 7188 ext 81310
Lynsey Tabrett was appointed as a consultant in orthodontics at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust in January 2019. After studying a BSc in human biology at King's College London and an MSc in prenatal genetics and fetal medicine at University College London, she graduated in dentistry from King's College London Dental Institute in 2008.
Lynsey gained a wide range of experience as a foundation dentist including roles in general practice, oral and maxillofacial surgery, children's, community and prison dentistry.
Lynsey completed her specialist training in orthodontics at the Eastman Dental Hospital and Whipps Cross University Hospital. She carried out her consultant training at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust.
Lynsey is a member of the following professional organisations:
- Orthodontic Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- British Orthodontic Society
- European Orthodontic Society
- General Dental Council – registered specialist in orthodontics.
Education and training
- FDS Orth RCS Glasgow (2018)
- MOrth RCS Edinburgh (2016)
- MClinDent Orthodontics (Honours), University College London (2015)
- MJDF RCS England (2009)
- BDS Honours, King's College London Dental Institute (2008)
- MSc Prenatal Genetics and Fetal Medicine, University College London (2003)
- BSc Human Biology, King's College London (2002)