Simon Harvey, consultant in dental and maxillofacial radiology Contacts
Tel: 020 7188 1875
Simon completed his specialist training at Guy’s Hospital and has been with the Trust since 2014. He holds a Masters degree in medical law and ethics from King’s College and is an examiner of the MJDF exam with the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
As part of the specialist salivary team, Mr Harvey accepts referrals for diagnosis and radiology guided treatment of salivary gland obstructive disease (stones, strictures). He also accepts referrals for reporting on dental plain film imaging and CBCT. Please see the referrals tab for our departmental secure email.
Education and training
- Diploma in Dental and Maxillofacial Radiology, The Royal College of Radiologists (2018)
- Masters degree in Medical Law and Ethics (2014)
- MFDS, The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (2010)
- Batchelor of Dental Surgery, University of Sheffield (2008)
- Salivary gland obstructive disease (stones, strictures)
- Dentoalveolar CBCT
- Dentolegal disputes