Medical secretary (psoriasis) - Shanti Martin
Tel: 020 7188 6417
Patient pathway assistant (eczema) – Aisha Nakasi
Tel: 020 7188 0844
Area of expertise: medical dermatology
Eleanor graduated from the National University of Ireland Galway in 2006. During her clinical dermatology training, she completed a Masters degree in Medical Education
She moved to St. John’s Institute of Dermatology, Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust in 2014 to undertake a senior clinical fellowship in medical dermatology.
On completion of her fellowship in 2015, she commenced as a consultant dermatologist (locum) in the medical (eczema, psoriasis, Immunobullous) and general dermatology services.
In 2016, she was appointed as a consultant in medical dermatology (eczema, psoriasis , photobiology) and general dermatology with a special interest in medical education.
She is director of the St. John’s Derm Academy, and educational director of the Masters In Clinical Dermatology (Kings College London)
Education and training
- MSc medical education (distinction), Queens University Belfast, 2010
- MRCP, Royal College of Physicians, 2008
- MB, BCh, BAO (Hons), National University of Ireland 2006.
- Medical dermatology (eczema, psoriasis and immunobullous disease
- General dermatology
- Therapeutics and clinical trials.
- Medical Dermatology - Eczema, Psoriasis
- Therapeutics – systemic and biologic therapies
- Medical Education
Awarded Gold Medals for first place in final year medical class in subjects of Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology Ophthalmology (National University of Ireland 2006)
Post Graduate Awards
- Sean O'Malley Gold Medals in Dermatology 2013, 2014- Awarded for first place in Irish Specialist Trainee Annual Examinations
- Fellowship to attend European Association of Dermatology and Venerology - Michael Hornstein Memorial Scholarship 2014
- Fellowship to attend the American Academy of Dermatology meeting as international trainee 2015
- Travel Fellowship Irish Association of Dermatologists 2014
- British Society for Medical Dermatology – First prize best oral presentation 2015