Secretary tel: 020 7188 2517
Area of expertise: ortho-geriatrics, osteoporosis, falls, syncope
Frances Dockery has been a consultant physician at Guy's and St Thomas' since 2004 and practices acute general internal medicine and geriatric medicine.
She runs the orthopaedic liaison (ortho-geriatric) service and established the Trust fracture liaison service.
- NICE guideline development group member on fracture risk assessment
- Steering group member of pilot national fragility fracture liaison database
- expert member of London Bridge Research Ethics committee.
Education and training
- FRCP(UK) 2013
- MD University of London (Imperial College) 2011
- MRCPI 1996
- MB, BCh, BAO – Galway, Ireland 1992