Area of expertise: genetic counselling
- Charlotte undertook a trainee genetic counsellor position at Bristol Clinical Genetics Service from 2007 to 2009. She then worked as a genetic counsellor at St. Georges Hospital Clinical Genetics Service from 2009 to 2016. She then joined Guys Clinical Genetics Service September 2016.
- In 2010 she was certified as GCRB Registered, and reregistered in 2015. She has been a GCRB assessor of portfolios for a number of years.
- A member of the UKGTN gene dossier evaluation committee
- A member of the FMU Genomics Steering committee
Education and training
- BSc in Clinical Genetics at Nottingham University
- MSc in Genetic Counselling at Manchester University
- Prenatal Genetics
- Neurodegenerative conditions
- Psychosocial skills in Genetic Counselling
Psychosocial impact of genomic medicine