Tel: 020 7188 4272
Area of expertise: palliative care
Steven is a qualified pharmacist helping people with cancer or other life limiting conditions to get the most from their medicines and experience treatment to the very best level.
- Fellow of the Faculty of The Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain, London (submission in progress for summer 2015)
- Certificate in Independent Prescribing, Kings College, London (2010)
- Master of Science in Clinical Pharmacy, Queen's University of Belfast, Northern Ireland (1994)
- Diploma in Clinical Pharmacy Part 1, The School of Pharmacy, London (1989)
- member of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain, London (1988)
- qualified as a pharmaceutical chemist, The Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain, London (1988).
joint chair London Opioid Safety and Improvement Group
member PallE8 London cancer north and east
developing specialist pharmacy services to the hospice sector– services focus on optimising the use of medications, including the use of a person’s own medications and self-administration schemes. Outcomes are person-focussed and monitored against indicators of quality and safety that demonstrate improved experience and meet the requirements of our regulator and commissioners.