Ali KubbaTel: 020 7188 3691
Area of expertise: colposcopy, medical gynaecology, contraception, menopause, premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
Languages spoken: English and Arabic
- senior consultant in colposcopy, cervical screening, contraception and reproductive health with a long track record in service development, research and training
- an international authority in contraception and reproductive health
- honorary professor, Basra Medical College, Iraq
- chair of the International affairs Committee of the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare
- executive member of the International Forum of the Academy of Medical Royal Colleges
- executive committee member of the European Society of Gynaecology
- founding member of the International Consortium for Male Contraception.
- colposcopy and cervical screening
- menopause and post reproductive health
- international capacity building in reproductive health.
- cervical screening
- contraceptive technologies.
- B Excellence award
- Colposcopy Team of the Year 2006
- Reproductive Health Team of the Year 2010
- NHS Distinction Award.