Secretary: Alice Gem
Secretary tel: 020 7188 7905
Areas of expertise: fetal medicine, diabetes in pregnancy
Dr Dharmintra Pasupathy is an obstetrician and sub-specialist in maternal and fetal medicine. His clinical commitments are in fetal medicine, diabetes antenatal service and obstetrics.
Dharmintra is also a senior clinical lecturer in maternal and fetal medicine and perinatal epidemiology at King’s College London.
Education and training
- PhD – University of Cambridge
- MSc – London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- MB ChB – The University of Liverpool.
- Fetal medicine
- Fetal growth
- Diabetes in pregnancy.
- Prediction and consequence of fetal growth abnormalities
- Gestational diabetes
- Effect of maternal obesity in pregnancy
- Effect of pregnancy complication on long term maternal health.
- NIHR clinical lectureship, 2011
- President’s prize, International Society of Obstetric Medicine, 2010
- MRC/RCOG clinical research training fellowship, 2006-2009
- Charles Slater Award, University of Cambridge, 2008
- Clinician scientist in training meeting (Medical Research Society/Academy of Medical Sciences/Royal College of Physicians) – prize presentation, 2008
- Research Bursary, Clare Hall, University of Cambridge, 2008
- British Maternal Fetal Medicine Society Bursary, 2005
- Sir John Ellis National Prize, Association of Study of Medical Education, 1997.