Below is a list of key staff who you might meet when you come for your appointment.
- Kathryn Payne and Rashida Pickford – clinical leads
- Rachel Willis – service manager
Kathryn Payne – consultant physiotherapist and joint MCATTS lead
- Specialist interests: spinal pathology, joint hypermobility, exercise rehabilitation, spinal injection therapy.
- Education and qualifications: BSc Physiology and Pharmacology University of Leeds, BSc Physiotherapy West London institute of higher education/ Brunel University, graduate diploma advanced neuro-musculoskeletal physiotherapy University of Brighton, Member of manipulative association of Chartered Physiotherapists.
Rashida Pickford – consultant physiotherapist and MCATTS lead
- Specialist interests: spinal conditions, knee and shoulder pain.
- Education and qualifications: BSc physiotherapy, University of Bombay; MSc musculoskeletal physiotherapy, University of Bombay.
- Specialist interests: spine and lower limb.
- Education and qualifications: BSc physiotherapy, Hertfordshire University (2003).
- Specialist interests: spine and shoulder.
- Education and qualifications: BSc (Hons) physiotherapy, University of Salford; MSc advanced neuromusculoskeletal physiotherapy, University College London; PgD injection therapy, University of Southend.
- Specialist interests: inflammatory back pain and spondyloarthritis.
- Education and qualifications: BSc (Hons) physiotherapy, King's College London; MSc physiotherapy, University of Brighton (completion 2013).
- Specialist interests: foot, ankle, knee injuries and injection therapy.
- Education and qualifications: BSc (Hons) physiotherapy; MSc clinical physiotherapy (manipulative therapy); PgD orthopaedic medicine. Currently studying for PgD injection therapy.
- Olayinka Adewole – assistant service manager
- Bridget Garrett – team secretary
- Kudzai Mutize – MCATTS receptionist