Developing performance as professionals
Each course aims to provide participants with a framework upon which they can develop practical, professional skills that will make a difference to their performance.
Hospital-based pharmacists education evening
The Lambeth and Southwark integrated heart failure service would like to invite all hospital-based pharmacists to an educational evening.
- Date: Wednesday 13 September, 6.30pm
- Venue: Park Plaza Hotel, County Hall, 1 Addington Street, London SE1 7RY
- Cost: free. A buffet dinner will be provided
The programme includes:
- introducing the integrated heart failure services in Southwark and Lambeth
- management of heart failure – an update on physiology and pharmacology
- update on South London medication guidelines
- exploring case studies.
How to book
Book your place for the heart failure seminar for pharmacists.
For more information, please email the heart failure pharmacists at email@example.com.