There are cycle parking facilities covered by CCTV.
Bicycle racks are located:
- on the right hand side of the car parking area outside main reception (10 spaces)
- outside Counting House on Great Maze Pond
The secure bicycle cages are for Guy's and St Thomas' staff only.
To help you find your way around, we have:
- large maps at our building entrances
- directories in lift lobbies, giving alphabetical lists of wards and outpatient clinics
- colour-coded building wings
If you get lost or are unsure, please do ask a member of our staff.
To help you get to your appointment quickly and easily download our simple guide to finding your way.
This is a simple guide with maps that's also available to pick up from:
- the main reception desk
We advise you to:
- please bring your appointment letter with you. It will give you directions to a particular hospital site, hospital wing, lift (or stair) lobby and floor number
- when you arrive at the right wing, you should head for the lift or stairs, these will be clearly labelled, to reach the floor shown in your appointment letter
- when you get to the right floor, you will see signs that will guide you to the right department.
If you are sent to another wing for tests or treatment, it's always best to go back to the ground floor to find your way there.
Main reception at Guy's Hospital.
These toilets have additional space for people with disabilities.
Signers can be arranged to help during your visit.
Please use the number on your appointment letter to let us know what help you need or contact us by:
- phone: 020 7188 8815
- email: [email protected]
Please give as much notice as possible.
Induction loops are available in the main reception.
Guide dogs may accompany you during your visit. Please call the number on your appointment letter to give your clinic staff as much notice as possible so they can accommodate this.
You can wear one of our sunflower lanyards if you have a hidden disability and want to let us know you might need some extra help. They're available at the main reception.
Find out more on the sunflower lanyards page.
Your care at Guy's Hospital
Our accommodation department manages a range of accommodation for you and your visitors.