Come to a meeting
We hold quarterly meetings of our Board of Directors and Council of Governors, and an Annual Public Meeting, all of which foundation trust members and members of the public are very welcome to attend.
Board of Directors
- Wednesday 25 October, 3.45pm-5.30pm, Governors’ Hall, St Thomas’
For more information about the Board of Directors meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Council of Governors
- Wednesday 25 October, 6pm-7.30pm, Governors’ Hall, St Thomas’
For more information about the Council of Governors meeting, please email email@example.com.
Foundation Trust health seminars
Our free health seminars for foundation trust members and the public are popular events – our experts provide useful advice and information about key health issues and take part in a question and answer session.
Upcoming health seminars
Living with and beyond cancer
- Date: Tuesday 5 September, 6-7.30pm
- Location: Seminar room, Innovation Hub, Cancer Centre, Guy’s Hospital, Great Maze Pond, London SE1 9RT
A day in the life of A&E
- Date: Tuesday 31 October, 6-7.30pm
- Location: Robens Suite, 29th floor, Tower Wing, Guy’s Hospital, Great Maze Pond, London SE1 9RT
To find out about future seminars, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 731 0319.
Presentations from past seminars
View past presentations from our health seminars.