Come to a meeting
We hold quarterly meetings of our Board of Directors and Council of Governors, and an Annual Public Meeting, all of which foundation trust members and members of the public are very welcome to attend.
Board of Directors
- Wednesday 12 July, 3.45pm-5.30pm, Governors’ Hall, St Thomas’
- Wednesday 25 October, 3.45pm-5.30pm, Governors’ Hall, St Thomas’.
For more information about the Board of Directors meeting, please email email@example.com.
Council of Governors
- Wednesday 12 July, 6pm-7.30pm, Governors’ Hall, St Thomas’
- Wednesday 25 October, 6pm-7.30pm, Governors’ Hall, St Thomas’.
For more information about the Council of Governors meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Foundation Trust health seminars
Our free health seminars for foundation trust members and the public are popular events – our experts provide useful advice and information about key health issues and take part in a question and answer session.
Upcoming health seminars
- Date: Tuesday 18 July, 6-7.30pm
- Location: Nevin lecture theatre, St Thomas' Hospital, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7EH
Living with and beyond cancer
- Date: Tuesday 5 September, 6-7.30pm
- Location: Seminar room, Innovation Hub, Cancer Centre, Guy’s Hospital, Great Maze Pond, London SE1 9RT
To find out about future seminars, please email email@example.com or call 0800 731 0319.
Presentations from past seminars
View past presentations from our health seminars.