The @home service provides a range of services to support you in your own home. This service enables you either to avoid coming into hospital at all, or to help you return home sooner with extra support.
What the service offers
- Close patient monitoring, with short-term intervention in a serious episode of ill health.
- Urgent clinical assessment for very unwell patients including ECGs (electrocardiogram), which records the rhythm and electrical activity of the heart.
- Initial treatment and on-going monitoring of a patient.
- Care 365 days of the year, 8am to 11pm, with access to overnight help.
- Two-hour response time for urgent medical assessment.
- Provide patients with daily visits, up to four times a day.
- Home visits by a consultant or an @home GP when required.
- End of life (EOL) care with overnight support.
- Physiotherapy and occupational therapy.