Tel: 020 7188 3152
Area of expertise: infection prevention and control, decontamination, healthcare associated infections.
Simon Goldenberg MB BS, MSc, FRCPath, MD, DipHIC joined Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust in 2005 and is a consultant microbiologist.
His interests are healthcare associated infections (particularly clostridium difficile infections) and all aspects of infection preventation and control.
He is assistant editor of the Journal of Hospital Infection.
- healthcare associated infections
- clostridium difficile infections
- infection prevention and control
- engineering aspects of infection control and the built environment
- antimicrobial resistance
- laboratory diagnostics (including molecular and point of care).