Clinical experts from our teaching hospitals run courses for general practitioners (and practice staff) who need a comprehensive update on how to manage common conditions or training for their continuing professional development.
Foot and ankle – orthopaedic GP event
- Date: Monday 10 July, 7-9pm
- Venue: Education Centre, 75-79 York Road, London SE1 7NJ
- Cost: free. A light supper will be provided.
Guy’s and St Thomas’ would like to invite you to a teaching event for GPs. The agenda include:
The agenda includes:
- common foot and ankle problems
- an interactive session, including basic examination of the foot and ankle, injections and shockwave therapy
- physiotherapy in foot and ankle.
Places are limited so please book early. Don't forget to cancel your booking if you are unable to attend so we can allocate your place to someone else.
This event carries two CPD points and a certificate of attendance will be given.
How to book
Book your place for the orthopaedic workshop for GPs – foot and ankle.