This page gives you a list of our wards, their location and main contact number. Use the links below for detailed information about each ward.
You can look up details of our wards either by hospital location or via our A-Z.
Temporary ward relocations
To enable their refurbishment, some of our ageing and health wards are temporarily moving between Sunday 25 May and Saturday 13 September 2014.
Download the leaflet (PDF 97Kb) to find out more.
Wards at St Thomas' Hospital
Wards at Evelina London Children's Hospital
Wards by ward name
- Alan Apley Ward is for plastic surgery and trauma and orthopaedics patients.
- Albert Ward cares for patients with sickle cell disease and diabetes.
- Our Older Persons Unit - formerly the elderly care unit - consists of three wards: Alexandra, Anne and Henry
- Information about the Antenatal Ward at St Thomas'
- Aston Key Ward specialises in looking after people who need surgery for urological conditions.