Our services are based on two hospital sites and several locations within the community in south east London.
Please check that your appointment or stay is at St Thomas' Hospital before setting out.
Evelina London Children's Hospital
Evelina London is based next to St Thomas' Hospital. More information about finding our children's hospital is on the Evelina London website.
The nearest tube stations are:
- Westminster - District, Circle and Jubilee lines (10 minutes' walk)
- Waterloo - Bakerloo, Jubilee and Northern lines (15 minutes' walk). Please note that the York Road exit/entrance at Waterloo will be closed from Sunday 15 November until 2018
- Lambeth North - Bakerloo line (15 minutes' walk)
Waterloo, Waterloo East, are the nearest railway stations, and a 10-15 minutes' walk away. Please note that the York Road exit/entrance at Waterloo will be closed from Sunday 15 November until 2018
Victoria and Charing Cross are 20–30 minutes' walk away.
For more information, please call National Rail Enquiries on 08457 484 950 or visit the National Rail website.
Allow 15-20 minutes to get from the bus stop to where you need to be in the hospital. The following bus routes serve St Thomas':
- 12, 53, 148, 159, 211, 453, C10 - stop at Westminster Bridge Road
- 77, 507, N44 - stop at Lambeth Palace Road
- 3, 344, C10, N3 - stop at Lambeth Road (15 minutes' walk)
- 76, 341, 381, RV1 - stop at York Road
- N44, N155, N159, N381 - Night buses stop at Westminster Bridge Road
- N3 Night bus - stops at Lambeth Road
See the bus routes map (PDF 203Kb) or for information about buses and tubes, call Transport for London on 0843 222 1234 (24 hours).
See the Direct Enquiries website for information and photographs showing the routes from the nearest main public transport hubs to our main entrances.
Bicycle racks are located at the front of the main reception along side Gassiot House and next to the Florence Nightingale Museum, both areas are covered by CCTV. See useful cycling information on the Transport for London website.
There is a Barclays cycle hire docking station opposite St Thomas' A&E department by Archbishop's Park. To see where the docking station is use the interactive map and search for Archbishop's Park. It will tell you the number of bicycles available and the number of free spaces to park your bike.