The role of our Board is to:
- set our overall strategic direction within the context of NHS priorities
- monitor our performance against our objectives
- provide financial planning
- make sure that we provide high quality, effective and patient-focused services
- make sure we have high standards of corporate governance and personal conduct
- promote effective dialogue with the local communities we serve
Our Board is made up of full-time executive directors and non-executive directors.
Read the board register of interests.