Our trust members are made up of our staff, patients and the public who volunteer to be members. All patients and members of the public are welcome to join us as a member. It's one of the ways you can tell us what's most important to you.
Membership is free and as a member you can:
- vote for your representatives on the Council of Governors
- stand for election yourself to the Council of Governors
- receive regular information about what we're doing
- attend the Council of Governors meetings
- come to our popular health seminars
- meet our experts
- advise on the information given to patients
- take part in surveys and consultations
- benefit from discounts on many products and services with the Health Services Discounts scheme
Find out how you can become a member.