We provide a full range of sexual health services across 3 clinics in Lambeth and Southwark, 7 days a week.
If you have symptoms, we offer online booking and walk-in appointments.
Our services include:
- a walk-in service (or a call back from a health advisor) if you are 18 and under
- sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- contraception (including coils and implants)
- HIV prevention
- post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP): treatment that might stop an HIV infection after it has entered your body, it must be started within 72 hours
- pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP): a drug taken by HIV-negative people to reduce your risk of getting HIV
- support if you have experienced domestic violence
- support if you have problems with chemsex (using drugs as part of your sex life)
- sexual health counselling
- psychosexual therapy
We are a LGBTQ+ friendly service. We provide care whatever your gender identity or sexuality. You do not need to be 'out' or open about your sexuality to get care.
Consultants in our sexual health service:
- Aseel Hegazi
- Anatole Menon-Johansson
- Rudiger Pittrof
- Amelia Hughes
- Achyuta Nori
- Cath Rodgers
- Cindy Sethi
- An Vanthuyne
- Phillip Hay
Research and clinical trials
Research is vital to improving the care that you receive when you're unwell. You can help improve healthcare by taking part in research studies at our Trust. During your appointment, ask your healthcare professional about research. They'll be happy to tell you about research studies you could be eligible to join.
You can also email [email protected] for more information.