Anyone can contract monkeypox, but UK data from the current outbreak shows higher levels of transmission between men who have sex with men.
Find out more about monkeypox and the vaccine.
We provide a full range of sexual health services across 3 clinics in Lambeth and Southwark, 7 days a week.
If you have symptoms, you can phone our call centre for an appointment or walk in to get the next available appointment.
Our services include:
- a walk-in service (or a call back from a health advisor) if you are 18 and under
- sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- contraception (including coils and implants)
- HIV prevention
- post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP): treatment that might stop an HIV infection after it has entered your body, it must be started within 72 hours
- pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP): a drug taken by HIV-negative people to reduce your risk of getting HIV
- support if you have experienced domestic violence
- support if you have problems with chemsex (using drugs as part of your sex life)
- sexual health counselling
- psychosexual therapy
We are a LGBTQ+ friendly service. We provide care whatever your gender identity or sexuality. You do not need to be 'out' or open about your sexuality to get care.
Research and clinical trials
Research is vital to improving the care that you receive when you're unwell. You can help improve healthcare by taking part in research studies at our Trust. During your appointment, ask your healthcare professional about research. They'll be happy to tell you about research studies you could be eligible to join.
You can also email [email protected] for more information.
Last updated: 16 September 2022