We're ranked number 1 in the UK. We're the largest dental school in Europe and a world leader in research.
We are part of the King's College London Dental Institute. We provide training for both dental students and dental care professionals. This means your treatment might be carried out by our students.
- Emergency dental treatment (acute dental service)
- Treating irregularities of the teeth (orthodontics)
- Dental implants
- Mouth (oral) surgery and routine dental treatments
- Mouth (oral) medicine
- Sedation, special care and day cases (conditions that can't be treated in general dental practices or community dental services)
- Children's dental services
- Psychology service for adults with dental anxiety
- Restorative dental services
- Gum disease and related conditions (periodontology)
- Replacement of missing and worn teeth (prosthodontics)
- Tooth pulp and root problems (endodontics)
- Dental pathology
- Dental radiology
- Dental sleep
- Dental treatment by undergraduate students
- Jaw surgery
- Salivary gland
Research and clinical trials
Research is vital to improving the care that you receive when you're unwell. You can help improve healthcare by taking part in research studies at our Trust. During your appointment, ask your healthcare professional about research. They'll be happy to tell you about research studies you could be eligible to join.
Last updated: July 2022