Join the conversation
Social media allows us to interact and communicate with our staff and communities that we serve. We're active on the following platforms, and we'd love to connect with you.
Follow us on Twitter to get our latest news and participate in our live Twitter events.
- Guy's and St Thomas' Twitter
- Royal Brompton and Harefield Twitter
- Evelina London Children's Hospital Twitter
Like our official Facebook page to find out about exciting events and activities. View our photo albums and learn about what you can do to support our work.
Subscribe to our YouTube channels to watch our videos. Learn more about our values and future plans.
Follow us on LinkedIn to find out more about our jobs and opportunities.
More from us on Twitter
- @BurrellStreet – follow our sexual health clinic
- @G_ICEMD – follow for our myeloid centre
- @GSTTAnaesthesia – follow our anaesthetic department
- @GSTTevents – follow the commercial education and events team
- @GSTTGeriatrics – follow our ageing and health department
- @GSTT_Headache – follow our headache centre
- @GSTT_ICU – follow our critical care services
- @LClinical – follow our Lane Fox team
- @GSTTlgbt – follow our network encouraging equality and diversity
- @GSTTnucmed – follow our nuclear medicine services
- @GSTTPlastics – follow our plastic surgery department
- @GSTTresearch – follow our research and development department
- @GuysUrology – follow our urology centre
- @SaIL_Centre – follow our Simulation and Interactive Learning Centre
- @STRS_Evelina – follow our South Thames Retrieval Service and Evelina London PICU
- @CRIISgstt – follow our care redesign improvement and innovation system (CRIIS) team
- @GSTT_AAC – follow our specialist augmentative and alternative communication service
- @ENTGrandRounds – follow for updates about the free ear, nose and throat (ENT) grand round webinars
- @GSTT_ILS – follow our integrated local services department
More from us on Facebook
- @EvelinaLondonSLT – find out more from the Evelina London Speech and Language Therapy team
- @EvelinaLondonCommunityFoodWorkers – find out more about our Evelina London community food workers
- @GSTTNMJobs – find out more about our nursing and midwifery jobs
- @LambethMilkSpots – learn more about our Lambeth and Southwark breastfeeding groups
Last updated: August 2022