National smile month - talk to our experts
Tuesday 21 May 2013
20 May to 20 June is national smile month.
Experts say you should:
- Brush your teeth for two minutes twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste
- Cut down on how often you have sugary foods and drinks
- Visit your dentist regularly, as often as they recommend.
Come and meet our oral health team for more expert tips and advice on Wednesday 22 May at:
- The ‘bird corridor’ at St Thomas’Hospital
- Evelina Children’s Hospital
- Guy’s Hospital main reception
- Floor 23 of Guy's Hospital tower, Tower Wing.
Last updated: May 2013
Other latest news
See all news
Friday 17 June 2022
Monday 6 June 2022
Wednesday 25 May 2022