Consultant physician in sexual health and HIV
Achyuta Nori has worked in sexual health and HIV since 2004.
He has been a consultant physician since 2016 and has been a consultant at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 2017. He is the lead for sexual health research at Guy's and St Thomas'.
He is the STI research champion for south London for the National Institute for Health and Care Research (NIHR) clinical research network.
Education and training
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians, London, 2019
- Letters of Competence for intra-uterine techniques and sub-dermal implants, Faculty of Reproductive and Sexual Health, 2014
- Diploma of the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare, 2014
- Diploma in HIV medicine, 2005
- Diploma in genitourinary medicine, 2004
- Medicine and Surgery (MBBS), Pondicherry University, 1999
- Antimicrobial resistance, detection and determinants
- Genital microbiomes
- HIV and STI prevention
- Reducing health inequalities in marginalised populations
- STI diagnostics
- STI pathogenesis and epidemiology
- Antimicrobial resistant sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Complex HIV care
- Genital dermatoses
- Genital tract syndromes
- STI epidemiology and public health
Last updated: January 2023