Consultant cardiologist and clinical lead for electrophysiology
Aldo Rinaldi is consultant cardiologist and clinical lead for electrophysiology at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust.
He practices as an interventional cardiologist and electrophysiologist.
He leads the cardiac device service and the cardiac device research programme at Guy's and St Thomas'.
In 2014 he was promoted to professor of cardiac electrophysiology and devices at King's College London.
Education and training
- Fellowship of the Heart Rhythm Society
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians
- Cardiology training, Guy's and St Thomas'
- MSc in health economics
- Medicine and surgery (MBBS)
- Ablation of atrial arrhythmias
- Heart resynchronisation therapy
- Electroanatomical mapping
Aldo Rinaldi's publications on ResearchGate.
He has published over 500 peer reviewed papers and book chapters.
Secretary: Leanne Hanley
Secretary email: [email protected]
- Heart arrhythmias
- Heart failure
- Electrophysiology and radiofrequency ablation
- Complex pacing and implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs)
- Cardiac resynchronisation therapy for heart failure
- Laser lead extraction
- Treatment of atrial fibrillation
- Atrial fibrillation ablation
- Ventricular arrythmias and ablation
Last updated: January 2023