Consultant clinical oncologist
Angela Swampillai has been a consultant at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 2016.
She specialises in delivering systemic and radiation therapies to treat breast cancer and brain cancer and as part of this works with the hereditary breast and ovarian cancer team.
She also delivers Avastin for patients with neurofibromatosis type 2 in a nationally commissioned neurofibromatosis unit.
Education and training
- Medical training, Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
- Clinical oncology training, London
- Co-investigator and principal investigator for a neurofibromatosis type 1 trial
- Principal investigator for neurofibromatosis type 2, brain cancer and breast cancer trials
Email: [email protected]
- Breast cancer
- Brain cancer
- Neurofibromatosis type 1 and 2
Last updated: December 2022