Consultant cardiologist and electrophysiologist
Anoop Shetty is a consultant cardiologist and electrophysiologist at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust.
He has international accreditation in electrophysiology (CEPS) and implantable cardiac devices (CCDS).
Education and training
- Medicine, The University of Manchester
- University College Hospital at Westmoreland Street
- Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
- The Royal Melbourne Hospital, Australia
- Multi-site pacing
- Left ventricular endocardial pacing
- Image-guided cardiac resynchronisation therapy
Anoop has extensive research experience and has published widely. He is a reviewer for many of the major arrhythmia journals.
Last updated: March 2023