Consultant trauma and orthopaedic surgeon
Arfan Malhi has been a consultant trauma and orthopaedic surgeon at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 2018.
Before joining us he was a consultant at University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust before and Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust.
He started a practice in hip and knee arthroplasty with a sub-specialty interest in revision surgery while maintaining a trauma practice.
Education and training
- Trauma and Orthopaedics Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons
- Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons
- Primary and revision hip and knee arthroplasty fellowship, University of Manitoba, Canada
- Medicine and surgery (MBBS), pass with honours, University College London Medical School
- BSc with honours, University College London Medical School
Robotics in surgery
Esther Frances White Prize for distinction in final MBBS, University College London Medical School
Secretary: Wendy Lee
Secretary phone: 020 7188 4474
- Hip and knee replacement
- Revision (redo) hip and knee replacement
Last updated: January 2023