Consultant clinical oncologist
Asad Qureshi has been a consultant clinical oncologist at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 2014.
Before this he spent 2 years as a clinical research fellow at Guy's and St Thomas' and King's College London.
Education and training
- MD(Res), King's College London, 2015
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiologists, 2012
- Membership of the Royal College of Physicians, 2005
- Clinical oncology training, Guy's and St Thomas', Barts Health NHS Trust and The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust
- Medicine and surgery (MBBS), Queen Mary University of London University of London, 2001
- BSc, University of London, 1998
- Technical radiotherapy, particularly stereotactic radiotherapy
Last updated: May 2023