Consultant clinical oncologist
Asad Qureshi undertook his undergraduate medical training at Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry. He trained as a clinical oncologist at Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust, Barts Health NHS Trust and The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust.
Asad spent two years as a clinical research fellow at Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust and King’s College London. His research focussed on technical radiotherapy, particularly stereotactic radiotherapy.
Asad joined the trust as a consultant in 2014. He specialises in treating cancers of the stomach, oesophagus, colon, rectum and anus.
Education and training
- 1998 – BSc (University of London)
- 2001 – MB BS (Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, University of London)
- 2005 – MRCP (Royal College of Physicians, UK)
- 2012 – FRCR (Royal College of Radiologists, UK)
- 2015 – MD(Res) (King's College London)
- Technical radiotherapy
Last updated: May 2021