Consultant plastic and reconstructive surgeon
Asmat Din is a consultant plastic and reconstructive surgeon at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust as well as King's College Hospital. He studied at the University of Cambridge and the University of London, graduating with a double distinction.
Education and training
- Masters (MA)
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS)
- Surgical training programme in London,
- Fellowship in Microsurgical Reconstruction in London
- Fellowship in Tauma and Sarcoma Reconstruction in Bristol
- Ian McGregor Medal for Outstanding Performance in the FRCS Plast examination.
- Limb Reconstruction
- Cancer Reconstruction
Last updated: January 2023